Author: Jan Tilley
Recipe type: Picnic
Serves: 8 servings
One of my favorite things to serve when we find ourselves enjoying the outdoors with friends and family are pinwheels. They're always a hit, no matter how you fill them- plus they're super easy to make!
- • 4 ounce full-fat cream cheese, softened
- • ½ container of Boursin Cheese (or use 4 more oz of cream cheese + 1 tablespoon of Ranch seasoning)
- • 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- • 2 tablespoons green onion tops, thinly sliced
- • 2-3 tablespoons jarred sweet jalapeno, diced fine (or one fresh jalapeno, diced fine)
- • 4 large, thin 12-inch tortillas
- • 2 cups lettuce, sliced thin
- • ¼ pound deli turkey, thinly sliced
- • ¼ pound deli ham, thinly sliced
- In a bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, Boursin cheese, cheddar cheese, green onion and jalapeno. Stir until ingredients are completely combined.
- Spread about 3 tablespoons of this mixture evenly on each tortilla. Then add a single layer of lettuce, a single layer of turkey, and a single layer of ham to each tortilla.
- Roll up the tortillas tightly, making sure not to tear. Place in the fridge for about 20 minutes to firm up the cream cheese mixture.
- Remove and cut off the ends and then slice the tortillas into 1-inch rounds.
Calories: 300 Fat: 15 grams Carbohydrates: 27 grams Sugar: 3 grams Sodium: 710 mg Protein: 13 grams Cholesterol: 40 mg