Author: Jan Tilley
Recipe type: Entree
Serves: 8 servings
This is the ultimate busy weeknight dinner!
- 4 naan breads
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- ¾ pound sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 20 slices pepperoni
- 1 ½ cups grated mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place the naan bread directly onto the oven grates. Bake 3 minutes. Flip and bake another 2 minutes.
- Remove naan bread and place on 2 baking sheets. Spread with a thin layer of pizza sauce. Add cooked sausage crumbles and pepperoni slices evenly on the 4 naan breads. Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for about 5 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and toppings are heated through.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
Calories: 450 Fat: 17 grams Carbohydrates: 48 grams Sodium: 885 mg Fiber: 4.5 grams Protein: 28 grams Cholesterol: 48 grams