Author: Jan Tilley
Recipe type: Food
- • 3 tablespoons olive oil
- • 16 oz sliced baby Bella mushrooms
- • 1 teaspoon salt
- • ½ cup chopped onions
- • 1 ½ teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- • ½ teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- • ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- • ½ cup shredded gruyere cheese
- • ½ teaspoon dried parsley for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat the olive oil in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, onion and salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms have released their liquid and the liquids have mostly evaporated, about 10 minutes.
- Add the garlic, black pepper and thyme. Cook, stirring, one more minute. Remove from heat. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- Bake until hot and bubbly, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Calories: 120 Fat: 10g Saturated fat: 2.5g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 4g Sugar: 2g Sodium: 460mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 4g Cholesterol: 10mg