Serves: 16 servings
- ½ gallon (64 oz) apple cider
- ½ gallon (64 oz) water
- 2 cups orange juice
- 4 hibiscus tea bags
- 8 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 2-inch piece of fresh ginger, cut into slices
- 1 apple, sliced into rounds
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- Place all the ingredients in a slow cooker and cover.
- Turn the slow cooker on high heat and cook for 3-4 hours, until the color has darkened and the fruit is soft. Remove the tea bags and serve hot.
Exchanges: 0 Fat; 1 Carbohydrate; 0 Protein
Serving size: 1 cup Calories: 70 Carbohydrates: 18 g