Hawaiian Chicken Sandwiches
Author: Jan Tilley
Recipe type: Sandwich
Serves: 6 servings
If you need a good summer dinner recipe, I highly recommend these delicious sandwiches.
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 6 slices pineapple
- 6 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 6 whole wheat hamburger buns
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 6 red leaf lettuce leaves
- 1⁄2 cup Marzetti Coleslaw Dressing
- Place chicken breasts in a large Ziploc bag, pour in teriyaki sauce and seal; marinate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from bag and discard marinade. Grill over medium heat for about 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- During the last 2 minutes of cooking time, place pineapple slices on the grill, turning once. top each chicken breast with sliced cheese.
- To serve, place cheese topped chicken breast on bun, top with pineapple slice, onion slice and lettuce. Drizzle with coleslaw dressing and enjoy!
Calories: 440 Fat: 17 grams Carbohydrates: 39 grams Sodium: 660 mg Fiber: 4 grams Protein: 37 grams Cholesterol: 85 mg