Feta Bruschetta Dip
Author: Jan Tilley
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 12 servings
You won't believe the compliments you will receive when you serve this simple and amazing dip!
- 2-3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, finely sliced
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 ½ cups Feta cheese crumbles
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Cavender's Greek Seasoning
- 1 French baguette, sliced
- On a large platter, place diced tomatoes, sprinkle with fresh basil, green onions. Drizzle with ½ of the olive oil and toss gently. Sprinkle crumbled Feta on top.
- Pour olive oil over the tomato mixture to coat leaving a shallow pool of olive oil around the ingredients. Sprinkle Cavender's on top and mix all together.
- Brush baguette slices with olive oil, place on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes at 300 degrees. Turn oven up to 375 degrees and watch until slices brown – be careful they will burn quickly.
- Serve dip with crostini or can serve with bread slices without toasting.
Calories: 90 Fat: 8 grams Carbohydrates: 2 grams Sodium: 190 mg Protein: 3 grams Cholesterol: 15 mg